Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Questions I Suspect will be Frequently Asked (QISwbFA)

Q: Are you really a Pastor?

A: Yes, I am an Ordained Minister of Word and Sacrament with the Presbyterian Church, USA. I serve First Presbyterian Church of Weyauwega, WI.

Q: Where did you get your education?

A: I received my Bachelors Degree at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, MI. I received my Masters of Divinity at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, GA.

Q: What was your Mother's Maiden Name?

A: Come on, Identity thief. No one uses that as security information anymore.

Q: How did you get involved with the Nerdfighters?

A: I don't know if "involved" is the right word, but I started watching the Vlogbrothers and then discovered the Adult Nerdfighters group on Facebook. I started talking with them about stuff and eventually some people recommended I try Blogging, and here we are.

Q: Who the eff is Hank?

A: Hank is a short-legged breed of dog of the hound family, as well as one of six recognized Hank breeds in France; furthermore, Hanks are scent hounds that were originally bred for the purpose of hunting rabbits and hare. Their sense of smell for tracking is second only to that of the Bloodhound.

Q: Will you only write about religion? 

A: I imagine that is where the questions will trend (probably not gonna get many asking after my casserole recipes) but I will digress into the things of life that interest me, which covers a broad spectrum. We'll see how it goes!


Q: YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION!

A: Whoops! I try to answer all the questions I get, but sometimes they get lost in the shuffle of work, travel, etc. If it's been more than a month with no response, try sending it again.

Q: Can I come to your church?

Sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment